- How does the purge approval flow goes?
- How the purge related notifications works?
- Which users will receive the purge related notifications?
- Soft Purge and Permanent Purge notifications;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
The whole purge workflow process is fully outlined at this article, but, briefly, in order to receive the purge related notifications, an user must met the two below criteria:
#1: Be granted with, at least, one of the DRM/DRTM related permission(s):
- Create Legacy Data Purge Request;
- Manage and Approve Legacy Data Purge Request;
- Create DRTM Data Purge Request;
- Manage and Approve DRTM Data Purge Request.
#2: Have been set as the/one of the approver(s) for that specific purge request.
- Without the previous mentioned permissions, the user won't be able to be selected/defined as purge approver;
- And, if granted with the permissions, but not set as an approver — therefore, not involved in that specific purge — this user won't receive notifications.
permanent purge, soft purge, purge email notification, purge completion, Purge Approver permissions, purge permission, Data purge request, Purge Inactive User, status Notifications , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , How To