Customer is unable to export any report Canvas from the report Center due to the error: <!-- "error.txt" is not imported prior to export. -->
The reports can be run online or preview but when trying to export the error occurs independently on report size, output format (csv, xls, pdf) etc..
- SAP SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
- Report Center
Reproducing the Issue
Attempt to export any report canvas report within in an instance. The job is completed but when you attempt to open the file you are presented with <!-- "error.txt" is not imported prior to export. -->.
This issue can occur for two reasons:
1) Has "Measure and Dimension" inocrrectly turned on in BizX and the instance doesn't have a default cube.
2) Cache issue as updated by engineering in AYT-16906.
Note - Customers will need to engage their implementation partner or product consultant to view the Workforce Analytics backend for resolution.
1. If this company has doesn't have a cube enabled you can go to BizX Admin Center > Manage Workforce Analytics - check if Measure and Dimension Permissions is enabled. Turn it off, log out and back in, then try the export again.
2. For the cache issue, turning ON and OFF the Functional Permissions switch in Manage Workforce Analytics will help in recalculating cache and fix the issue after logging out and back in.
ORD, error.txt, Report Center, Report Canvas, ORD export, Download, Offline. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Bug Filed