- Changes to Permissions are not saving
- When going to Manage Users and granting Rehire-related permissions, no permission is saved
- Within the customer enabled Benefits module in EC, when trying to save the permissions in roles, they are not saving even when the date of changes is updated
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
SF, success factors, EC, benefits, ECT-89941, not saving, Provisioning, Script, ECT-87646, rehire, Rehire Inactive Employee with New Employment, Rehire Inactive Employee, use this match, income tax declaration , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.