Application specific information/button is missing when creating new BP. For example:
- "Sales and Distribution" button is missing for customer BP role, such as FLCU01.
- "Purchasing data" button is missing for vendor BP role, such as FLVN00.
- "Company Code" button is missing for customer BP role, such as FLCU00.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
CVIC01, FS0001, subheader, subheader ID, FLCU01, FLCU00, FLVN00, purchasing data, sales and distribution, sales area data, company code data, company code, purchasing, call only, BUSD, BP role, BP view, application specific information, application specific button, Business Partner , BP , Customer , Supplier , Vendor, application, specific , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , AP-MD-BP , Business Partner , FS-BP , Business Partner , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.