When you try to perform Post Goods Issue against sales order with product ABC having enough stock, even though system throws below error message :
Negative stock not permitted in logistics area XYZ material ABC
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center.
- Under Delivery Control View, navigate to Delivery Proposals subview.
- Search for the relevant Delivery Request ID and select Go.
- Select required ID.
- Select Post Goods Issue and choose Propose Quantities.
- Select Release.
- Here system throws an erorr message as above though enough stock is available for required product.
In Stock Overview, since the available stock for a product is marked as Inspection, it is not available for execution.
Inspection Stock is only available for quality inspection purpose only and hence not available for execution.
Go to Internal Logistics Workcenter.
- Go to Common Tasks view.
- Go to Change of Stock subview
- Enter the required Site and Planning Area.
- Choose Add Row, enter Product ID ABC and Logistics Area XYZ.
- Navigate to next as per guided activity.
- Remove Changed Inspection Status check box and enter required Changed Product Quantity.
- Navigate to Next.
- Review the required details.
- Finally navigate to the Confirmation tab.
- Once it is done, stock will be available for execution purpose.
Internal Logistics, Change of stock, ngetaive stock, Post Goods Issue, Material, Negative stock not permitted in logistics area material , KBA , post goods issue , negative stock , AP-IP-INV , Inventory , Problem