You are looking to use the 'Display Currency' selection parameter in a report, converting the currencies displayed to 'USD' for example, but for Key Figures which were created as Extension Fields, the values in the report are not converted as well as the currency does not change.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER 1711 / 04
This is currently the system expected behavior. Since the 'Display Currency' selection parameter does not consider 'Extension Fields' or Key Figures which does not have the 'Currency Conversion' option selected (Parameter defined in step 3 of the Key Figure Creation Wizard).
In order to display your key figure which were converted correctly, kindly follow the step by step below:
Go to Business Analytics work center
- Go to Design Key Figures view
- Click on 'New' button
- Now, you have to proceed creating a copy of the key figure you created using the Extension Field functionality until you reach the third step of the Key Figure Creation Wizard
- When you reach the third step, in the conversion tab, select the option 'Currency Conversion' which is displayed on the drop-down menu
- Click on 'Finish' button
- Access your report and run it
- Click on 'Add Fields' button
- Click on 'Key Figures' tab and after that select the 'Own Key Figures' option
- Notice that the Key Figure you just created is displayed on the list, click on 'Display in Report' option and close the screen
- Go to 'Available Fields' tab in the report and search for the key figure you have just added in the report
- Check the option to disply in report and run the report again
- Notice now that the values displayed in this copy are now being converted to the desired currency which was specified using the 'Display Currency' selection parameter
Notice that this procedure must be followed for each key figure which was created using the Extension Field functionality and that you wish to display converted using the 'Display Currency' selection parameter in a report.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To