[ErrorCode - 500; ErrorMessage - EmployeeLogin] Error message is received by Manager while Terminating or Offboarding candidate from EC end
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Terminate candidate from EC
- Provide mandatory information and select defined termination reason
- Candidate is Terminated in EC end but activity is not created in Offboarding dashboard
- Manager received Notification that shows Termination failed : Failed to create offboarding actitivy for user : xxxxxxx due to some reason. Error Messages :[ErrorCode - 500; ErrorMessage - EmployeeLogin]
Unexpected field mapping and/or missing record in Onboarding
- Check the Field mapping tool from Onboarding to Employee Central and see if EmployeeLogin is mapped or not.
- EmployeeLogin Must not be mapped for Offboarding process.
- Unmap the same and test again
- Check if there is a record for the employee that is being terminated in Onboarding > Security > Users
- If not, please manually create a record for the same and terminate it again
ErrorMessage - EmployeeLogin , EmployeeLogin , ErrorCode - 500 , offboarding failure , activity not created , error received in email , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-OFF , Offboarding , Problem