When you open the Appointments work center view, you find some appointments' categories are display as code A$XDP$B (A represents the number of Activity Types, B represents the number of categories).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The Appointment Activity is an example:
- Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Appointments work center view.
- Select 'Sort Ascending' for the Category column.
Some appointments' categories display as code A$XDP$.
This is because the related category assignment is removed in the Fine-Tune Activities.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects work center view.
- Open the Activity List.
- Search "Activities" and open.
- Click 'Assign Categories'.
- Add the related categories for your Activity Type.
The description of the category is displayed after reload of the system.
activity category;garbled category;no category description;A$XDP$B;$XDP$; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To