When an Offline\Online Apache Cordova Hybrid application is launched it's not usable, since the application can't download the offline store:
- The users sees just an empty UI without any data being displayed.
- In the device logs the following entry can be seen:
The refresh was interrupted.\ncom.sap.smp.client.odata.offline.common.OfflineStoreException: [-10122]
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SDK SP13 PL0 and above
- Mobile Operations and Development (HCPms)
- OData Runtime
- Hybrid Apache Cordova Kapsel Application
OfflineStoreException: [-10122]; Error in opening read store: "[-10001] ; , KBA , MOB-CLD-COR , Core Server , MOB-ONP , SAP Mobile Platform on Premise , MOB-SDK , SAP Mobile SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.