- INSERT IQ_TABLE2 SELECT FROM IQ_TABLE1 runs slow whatever the number of rows to be inserted.
- Both tables are IQ tables.
- Source table IQ_TABLE1 was created on IQ 15.4.
- The SELECT itself completes in a few secs, while INSERT SELECT could take between 7 mins and 10 mins.
- The SELECT column list involves CASE expressions and substring function.
- Most of the execution time is spend between
End of Query Block Analysis and
End of DFE Generation
SAP IQ 16 SP11 PL13
CR812581, CR#812581, 812581, performance, "End of DFE Generation", "End of Query Block Analysis", DFE , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.