From the LMS admin side, it is possible to see and use different languages, but from the user side, not all options are available.
Learning Management System
It happens because the language is set to be used only by the LMS admin.
In the LMS admin side, click on:
1. References >
2. Geography >
3. Locales >
4. select "User" from the filter option "Use By" >
5. run the search to know what language is available to the user.
1. select "Admin" from the filter option "Use By" >
2. run the search to know what language is available to the admin >
3. access the desired language >
4. from the "Summary" tab, select "Both" in the "Use By" box >
5. Apply Changes.
language, user, enable, locale , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem