When you create ticket from unassociated e-mail the agent is not getting determined automatically, however, when you create a new manual ticket it is.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Unassociated Emails view.
- Open Email ID 123 (123 represents the email ID).
- Click on More > Convert to New Ticket.
- The Ticket created does not have the logged in user as the Agent/Processor.
The Current User determination method does not work for Tickets with Origin equal to E-mail or Phone Call. This is done as those Tickets are usually automatically created by Technical Users, that cannot be Ticket agents.
This is the system expected behavior.
Currently, a workaround could be, while converting the E-mail to Ticket from Unassociated E-mail list, in the Ticket Quick Create, change the data origin code to Manual.
E-mail; Un-associated; Ticket; Agent; Automatically; Determine; email ; mail ; unassociated ; associated ; current user ; logged in user ; ticket party , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To