- Cannot open any entity in Learning Administration because got error message: "A communication error has occurred. Please log in again"
- The environment has customized Search Selectors
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Access Learning Administration
- Search User and try to edit one of them, got error message
- Search Item and try to edit one of them, got error message
The issue is caused by a Search Selector customization which should only be done by SAP Professional Services.
- Proceed to System Admin -> Configuration -> Search Selector -> Domain
- dropDownDisplay=domainID, domainDesc
These setting can't be null if you are making "dropDownEnabled=true"
To resolve the issue revert back to the standard configuration.
- Proceed to System Admin -> Configuration -> Search Selector
- Edit the Domain Search Selector
- Near the bottom click "View Configuration Changes"
- Copy the default and paste it into the configuration file on Learning
- Save the changes
In this particular scenario modify "dropDownEnabled=true" to false.
If you require this Search Selector customization, please reach out to SAP Professional Services. More information can be found in 2149831
A communication error has occurred, error, LMS, Learning, Admin, Item, User, domain, sf, success, factors, , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-PER , Application Latency/ Performance Issues , Problem