- "No catalogs found" after clicking on + sign to add a tile on Fiori Launchpad (FLP)
- Use menu and SAP menu show "No data"
- The initial page appear without app with roles assigned to user(s)
- No catalog exists in Fiori Launchpad Designer
- SAP NETWEAVER 7.50 or above
SM_Workcenter no data for tiles display, System Alias, SPRO, SM59, /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICES, Unable to load group on fiori launchpad, catalogs & groups are not visible for some clients, Unable to load Catalogs in launchpad designer for some users, Fiori Catalog Issue, tiles not visible on Fiori launchpad , KBA , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.