While navigating in the mobile App, even taking a course in LMS, if you tap the phone's home button and get back to the App, it will behave different in iPhone and Android.
Learning Management System - Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Open SFSF App;
- Navigate to Learning;
- Launch any Mobile ready course;
- Press Device's Home button to minimize the App;
- Return to SFSF App.
- At this moment, the App behaves different based on the phone used.
- iPhone 6S: App restart from the beginning and user has to go to Learning and launch the course again.
- Samsung S6 Edge: App will keep the course opened and allow the user to continue taking it.
Once user restarts the app immediately from iPhone, the App will keep the course opened and allow the user to continue taking it. But once user restarts the app in a while, the app will restart from the beginning and user has to go to Learning and launch the course again. It is IOS current design which is different from Android behavior.
This is the way iOS and Android platforms were developed and it is not controlled in the SF Mobile App.
App restart, mobile app, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , How To