The following error messages stop the CIF transfer during Customer or Vendor integration from ECC into an SCM Location:
- ''Country key [...] is not defined'' - AM214
- ''Error in address data for location [...]'' - /SAPAPO/LOM023
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 all versions
- SCM Master Data (SCM-BAS-MD)
- SCM Integration (SCM-APO-INT)
/SAPAPO/LOM 023, AM 214, AM e214, /SAPAPO/LOM e023, CIF QUEUE, SMQ2, SMQ1, Country key is not defined, Error in address data for location , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , SCM-BAS-MD-LO , Location , SCM-APO-INT-MD-LO , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.