After creating a custom dashboard tile using the Tile Builder based on Form Status domain, the document ID column is not appearing as a link to the performance management document. See screenshot as a reference:
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom tile using Form Status domain;
- Select the Document ID Column;
- Add the tile to a Dashboard;
- Then go to Analytics tab > Dashboards > Select the Dashboard and the tile
- The document ID will not have a link.
Document ID link is available for Performance Management domain only. Form Status domain will not work.
- This is an expected behavior for custom tiles on Form Status. It is possible to use Performance Management domain if the link for the Document ID is required.
- Another action possible is to send an enhacement request as per the KBA Article 2090228 on “How to submit an enhancement request”.
Dashboard - Tile - Document ID - Performance Management Domain - link , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem