Error nessage when importing via Admin Center > "Import Extended User Information":
- "Internal system error. Please contact your representative. Not able to call the SCA to import the data. com.successfactors.sca.service.ServiceLegacyRollbackException: Wrapped Exception: Cannot cast class java.lang.String to class java.lang.Number" when importing the Trend File.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > "Import Extended User Information";
- Select Type of Information: "Trend Information";
- Options below available to be selected:
- Stop import if invalid users found
- Import by incrementally adding data
- Import by overwriting existing data
CSV file structure configuration. The import file must have the same structure of Trend Information Template.
- Export the template of Trend Information in Export Extended User Information > Export Template;
Fill the data or copy from exported Trend Information;
Import the Trend Information File in Import Extended User Information.
Before importing the file, check the fields "Source" and "Module". Since those are system generated fields, they should be blank on the import.
Please refer to KBA 2091409 for further details on Extended User Information: Import & Export Process for Personal Info, Background, and Trend Data - Employee Profile
SuccessFactors; Import Extended User Data; Trend Information; CSV Format; , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JOB , Scheduled jobs , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem