How to make an exam to randomly pick and display questions from a pool of questions for each user?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
In the new Assessment Tool it is possible to use pooling of questions.
Access KBA 2582065 for the steps to create objectives.
Creating a question and associating it to an Objective:
- Go to Content->Question Library;
- Click Add New;
- Fill in the Question ID, Question Type and other required fields;
- Search and add the correct Objective to be associated with the Question. When you add objectives to questions, the question is added to the objective question pool;
- Click Create.
Note: You can also edit a question and associate it with an Objective afterwards.
Associating the Objective with the Exam and which questions to select:
- In a new Exam or existing one, click in Add;
- Select Objectives;
- Search for the desired Objective;
- Check the "Select" checkbox and click in "Add";
- You can click in "Edit" to define which questions to define which questions to "Include" Never, Randomly or Always;
- Click in "Settings" (the gear icon) to define:
- Point per Question for questions in this objective;
- Number of questions to include from this objective;
- The Passing Percentage for this Objective.
2354388 - Learning: How to make an exam to randomly pick and display questions from set of questions for each user
2514042 - 1708 Feature: Assessment builder tool FAQ
2582065 - Objectives in LMS
2582174 - Cannot Add Questions or Objectives to Exam - Assessment Builder
Help SAP Portal in Adding Objectives to Exam Assessments.
Exam, Assessment Builder Tool, Objective, Pool, pooling, set, randomly, Questions , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem