Renumber Functionality in Sales Order is Grayed out.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Sales Order Work Center
- In Common tasks, Select New Sales Order
- Enter all the relevant fields
- Navigate to items tab
We observed that Renumber Function is disabled.
Renumber Functionality in Sales Order is disabled as in Business Configuration settings, Question Do you want to confirm quantities and requested dates by initiating an availability check in the sales order? is not scoped.Also Renumber Functionality will work in Sales Order only when items are not relevant for Availability to Promise(ATP) check.
Navigate to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to Implementations Project View.
- Select the Project and select Edit Project scope.
- Select Next until we get 4 questions screen.
- Expand Node Sales ->Selling Products and Services->Sales Orders
- Scope the Question "Do you want to confirm quantities and requested dates by initiating an availability check in the sales order?"
- Select Next.
Disabled Renumber Functionality in Sales Order, Availability to Promise not relevant in Sales Order , KBA , renumber functionality in sales order , renumber functionality is grayed out , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem