- Delivery can be created for an incomplete delivery group in VL10* or VL01N. However, you expect error VL123 should occur for incomplete delivery group during delivery creation.
- When ATP check is not activated in sales order, even though message type E is set in OVM1, VL150 is only seen when click 'log' button. But the delivery creation is not blocked.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
delivery group, incomplete, complete delivery flag, VL01N, VL10, VL123, VL150, BOM , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-SHP-GF-AC , Availability control Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.