When executing a report the value in the report is displayed in different currencies (Example - USD, GPR, INR).
Or you might get the error message "Exchange rate not found from currency ABC to display currency DEF." (ABC and DEF represent currencies).
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Business Analytics Work Center.
- Select Design Report.
- Search for the report, for example Opportunity Analysis.
- Run the report for any specified selection, such as Display Currency = USD (if the required results are needed to be shown in USD).
- Results in the report under key figures (Expected Value) will be seen in different currencies.
There are no currency conversions maintained in the system.
To solve the issue, maintain currency conversions, as follows:
- Go to the Administration work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Select Exchange Rate For Foreign Currencies.
SAP Help Center:
currency, currency in report, key figure , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To