During the creation of an Inspection, you realize that the fields Sample Size and Lot Size are being rounded by the system. You do not expect this behavior to occur.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Quality Control Work Center.
- Go to Monitoring: Inspections view.
- Select New, then Inspection.
- Enter the desired Product, Site and Supplier.
- For Lot Quantity, enter a decimal value (for example X =5.53).
- Select Next.
- Lot Size field is rounded up (for example: X= 6).
Both Lot Size and Sample Size fields are supposed to be expressed in a discrete unit of measure.
Due to this, the values for these fields are rounded, not using decimals.
Lot Size, Sample Size, Rounding, Decimal, Unit, Measure, Inspection , KBA , AP-MIP-MI , Material Inspection , Problem