When Manager/admin raises a leave request on behalf of the employee (i.e Administrator Time) the requesting field shows wrong value in PP3
Successfactors - Employee Central Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Time off page, when the employee requests a leave, the requesting field is showing correct value of 35 hours as per the work schedule(7 hours per day) in Time Off ESS UI
- In Administrator Time page, the value is showing as 11 for the same number of days.
- Duration Display according to for the Time Type is Work Schedule
- Flexible Requesting is enabled for the Time Type
- Flexible Requesting is not yet supported with the new PP3 workbench UI(Administrator Time page). Currently it is a technical limitation of PP3.
- It will work correctly when employee applies leave since the UI in the Time off page not the new PP3 workbench UI.
- The Enhancement has been confirmed for b1805.
Below is the workaround currently:
- Navigate to the Administrator Time page of the employee and replace the URL to change the page to old V12 Manage Time off UI
a. Navigate to Administrator Time Page. The URL(example) will be https://pmsalesdemo8.successfactors.com/xi/ui/ect/pages/absence/workbench.xhtml?selected_user=cgrant1
b. Change the URLs keyword from 'workbench.xhtml' to "accountsAdmin.xhtm"
c. i.e the new URL will be: https://pmsalesdemo8.successfactors.com/xi/ui/ect/pages/absence/accountsAdmin.xhtml?selected_user=cgrant1
d. The new URL will open the old Manage Time off page and you can proceed to request the leave on behalf of the employee.
2. Set a Take Rule to raise an error message (IF Employee Time.Time Type.FlexibleRequesting is 'Yes' AND Login User() IS NOT EQUAL TO Employee Time.User THEN Raise error message "Flexible Requesting is not supported via Administrator Time, therefore do no raise leave request on behalf of the employee"
Time off Flexible Requesting Administrator Time ECT-66764 Requesting , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem