- A Partner would like to configure WFA on HANA on their instance.
- WFA on HANA is available to all partners that have completed their certification and are a member of the Technical Experts JAM Group.
- The required certification for WFA on HANA and to get access to the Jam group is THR96 - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics Technical Consultant
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- WFA on HANA
Once the partner has finished the configuration of their cube and successfully built the cube, only then the partner must raise a ticket with Cloud Support in order for them to upload the Measure Templates. Configuring or implementing WFA on HANA is currently out of scope for Support. Please reach out in the Technical Experts JAM Group with any configuration queries or issues when building the cube via initial or incremental load.
Before a partner can proceed with the implementation of WFA on HANA, there are some prerequisites to be wary of:
- Advanced Reporting (Realms) will need to be enabled on your instance. Please see KBA 2769843.
- Advanced Reporting requires EC to be enabled.
- The partner will need to have a user that has access to Advanced Reporting (in the Report Center), and have accessed Advanced Reporting (in the Report Center).
- A partner will need to provide the user that they would like to have enabled.
- Analytics in EC is NOT enabled.
- View-Based Metadata is NOT enabled.
WFA on HANA is a tool that allows customers to edit any of their dimensions that are not generated from their data (e.g. Employment Type). For any assistance in this, the Partner must ensure that they ask all questions in the Technical Experts JAM Group.
Why is this important?
Currently, if customers add new codes to their dimensions, they need to request PS time to map these codes. This tool will reduce cost by allowing partners to do add the codes themselves and reducing the cost.
Can we control permissions using RBP?
Yes Analytics permissions can be controlled using RBP roles
Once the implementation has been completed, you will have access to many features such as:
- Query Workspace / Investigate;
- Workforce Analytics Tile.
Questions on WFA on HANA?
A quick question forum is available for you directly on community website via the Reporting and Analytics Product Page.
For technical questions related to the implementation of WFA on HANA, please post your questions via the Technical Experts JAM Group. All pre & post implementation questions MUST be raised in the JAM Group before raising an incident with Cloud Support. If you are redirected to Support from the JAM Group, please ensure that you highlight the exact questions and answer from the JAM group in order to speed up our troubleshooting.
Query, Workspace, Investigate, WFA on HANA, Workforce, Analytics, WFA, Tile, OLAP, Data Factory, OLAP on HANA , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-REP , Reports, Data, Insight , How To