You create a workflow rule to update several values in an extension field. You expect that all the selected values are updated when the workflow rule is triggered. However, just the last value defined under Define Actions tab is updated in the extension field.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Workflow Rule view.
- Find workflow rule ABC (ABC represents the name of the workflow rule).
- Click on the cogwheel and choose the Workflow log option.
- Navigate to the view where you created the extension field.
Result: Just the last value defined in the step Define Actions (inside the Workflow Rule) is selected.
For the extension field of type multiple value, only one value is updated (the last one in the rule) and it overwrites the other values.
Currently this is the expected behavior. We are planning to implement a feature in the 1802 release of Cloud for Customer where it will be possible to define which values (more than one) you want to assign in the field update.
Workflow rule, extention field, update, multiple selection, multiple value. , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To