- Report Canvas not available for few users in Report center.
- User has full permission but still unable to create ORD report through Report Center
SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Report Center Page and click New.
- Report Canvas is missing
- This could be due to the User record available under User Maintenance missing some data or have incorrect data which are required for SSO to work.
- For Example: the email id is not available or not in sync with Bizx email id, Person GUID is not correct(00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000).
To resolve the issue you need to delete the user record from User Maintenance and ask the user to access the Report center/Analytics again.
As soon as the user accesses the Report center/Analytics page, a new user record will get created under User Maintenance with correct information and Report Canvas/Analytics will be accessible.
Other possible causes and fixes:
2796673 - Report Canvas is unavailable in Report Center
2397730 - How to Change User Role assignment via the Analytics Admin - User maintenance
2151880 - Online Report Designer (ORD) Admin Features
2762935 - Online Report Designer (ORD) / Report - Canvas Functional Permissions migration to RBP
Canvas, Report, missing, not, appearing, user, unable, able, create, report, ord, Online Report, Designer, Analytics, Center, error , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem