- post upgrading from IQ 16.0 to IQ 16.1 general performance degrades are seen
- performance degradation gradually becomes worse
- the IQ server eventually hangs completely
- a stack trace of the hung IQ process show threads stuck at these calls
- SAP IQ IQ 16.1 on all platforms
sybase , CR813159, CR#813159, 813159, CR812034, CR#812034, 812034, CR812534, CR#812534, 812534, IQ160, IQ161, deadlock, stuck, upgrade, slow, process, stopped, pstack, stacktrace, 'thread dump' , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.