The "Only use completed forms" check box reloads as checked even though the save was saved with this unchecked.
**All images are from demo instances**
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
If you access
1. Plan Setup
2. Set Bonus Calculation
3. Add a PM form under "Rating Sources" and saving your changes with this option unchecked
4. You will then find the page will save and reload with the “Only use completed forms” option checked even though the page had been saved with this option unchecked.
This is currently expected behaviour as this option will load as checked automatically.
- This option being selected has no impact on any of aleady added PM forms.
- Please review the below screen shot and following part 1/ part 2 section explanations.
- This is the operation area, which is to compose the parameters, for example which template(s) to use, whether to include complete forms only or not, which rating value to use etc.
This is the rating sources which have been ADDED to current program.
As stated on the page, '*' and '#' will be used as indicator for completed forms only or whether percentage done is used.
The issues mentioned above after saving was, after you selected some rating source(s) and clicked 'Save' at the bottom of the page, the 'Only use completed forms' checkbox will be checked again by default option in operation area.
This does not have any impact on any of the already ADDED rating sources.
Variable Pay, Set Bonus Calculation, Only use completed forms , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , Problem