You have attached a survey to a visit. All the attachments attached in the header level of the survey are not displayed in the Attachments node in the Surveys facet inside the Visit.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Visits work centre.
- Open Visit ABC (ABC represents the name of the visit).
- Go to the Surveys tab.
- Click on the survey DEF (DEF represents the name of the survey).
- Once you open the survey, click on the paper clip symbol next to the question.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Select a file to upload.
- Click on the Close button.
- Click on the paper clip symbol next to Save as Draft button.
- Upload another attachement.
- Click on Next and answer all the questions until the end of the survey.
- Click on the Save as Draft button.
- Click on the Submit button.
Result: The attachment that you uploaded in the header does not appear on the attachments node. However, the attachment that you uploaded by clicking on the paper clip next to the Save as Draft button appears in the attachment node.
Currently, when a survey is highlighted in the visit, we only display the attachments maintained at the validation level.
To display run-time attachments tied to either a checklist question or a product for product surveys is not currently supported and it is a new requirement.
If you consider that this functionality has to be changed in the system, we would like to kindly ask you to post this query on our influence site: https://influence.sap.com
survey, visit, attachment, header level, run-time attachment , KBA , LOD-CRM-PM , C4C Product Management , How To