The value of the extension fields created on a sub-ticket level don’t appear in the Ticket Summary.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Search and open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ID of the ticket).
- Go to the Sub-Tickets facet.
- Open sub-ticket DEF (DEF represents the ID of the sub-ticket).
- Go to the Items facet.
- Create an extension field.
- Go back to ticket ABC.
- Click on the Actions button and select Generate Summary.
- Select the template that you want to use.
- Click on the Preview button.
Result: The name of the extension field that you created in the sub-ticket appears in the summary but the value is not displayed.
This is not supported in the current release of Cloud for Customer.
If you consider that this behaviour needs to be changed, please, post your suggestion along with your business scenario on our Influence Site: https://influence.sap.com .
Sub-ticket, extension field, summary, Generate Summary , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To