You are trying to use Clean option of a Business Object but the option is grayed out.
This option is grayed out for deployed solutions on test tenants and Production tenants.
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Cloud Application Studio.
- Open solution YYYYYYYY_.
- Go to the BO you want to clean.
- Right click and option “Clean” is grayed out.
The clean function in Cloud Studio is used to delete any runtime objects that have been created for an item or the solution. The system creates these runtime objects when you activate an item or the solution. When you clean an item, the associated test data such as business object instances are deleted. In a Productive Tenant however, this option is grayed out to avoid inconsistencies.
- You can contact your partner to study ways in which you can perform cleaning of custom BO data through coding.
- Raise an incident and request this action to be performed by SAP support (only for Test Tenants).
Clean Business Object, Cloud Application Studio, Clean data in Productive tenant, SDK, PDI, Clean-up, cleanup , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BO , ByDesign Studio BO definition/generation , Problem