You want to know how to find the binding path used for a particular field in a form template.
How to find the binding path from Adobe Life Cycle Designer?
- Download the .XDP format of form template of the required document from the system.
- Unzip the file downloaded.
- Open the Adobe Life Cycle Designer.
- Click on Open from the File option.
- Browse and open the form template.
- Select the Design View tab and double click on the required field which you want to know the binding path.
- Select the tab Binding in the Object Library window.
- You will be able to see the Name of the field and the current binding path of the field.
How to change the binding path?
- Follow the same steps till step number 7.
- Click on the arrow button next to the binding path field.
- Select Use “Data Connection”.
- Navigate to the required field path and select the field which you required.
- The new binding path will be applied.
KBA , binding , binding path in ald , data connection , form adaptations , ald form , ald , adobe livecycle designer , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , How To