You want to know how to enable the XML schema in Adobe LiveCycle Designer in order to work with the binding path.
- Open the form template in the Adobe LiveCycle Designer tool.
- Click on the Data view tab.
- Click on the right arrow.
- Select Connection properties.
- Give a connection name (not mandatory) and click Next.
- Browse and select the XML file which you want to enable the XML schema.
- Click Finish button.
- The required XML schema will be loaded.
- Now you will be able to navigate to find the required binding path.
2545812 - Unable to bind a field using Adobe Livecycle Designer (ALD), even when the data is available in xml.
XML, Schema, Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Connections , KBA , schema , ald , binding path , data connection , connection properties , AP-RC-FF , Forms Flexibility , How To