- Option to copy Goals/Objectives unavailable from Instance Sync Wizard;
- I'm unable to sync Goals and Objectives within the Instance Sync Tool;
- Is it possible to sync Goals and Objectives between instances?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
In order to make these artifacts eligible for sync, there are two features that must be enabled in Provisioning.
Since customers do not have access to Provisioning, you must engage your Implementation Partner to enable these artifacts.
Should you not have one, you can engage Cloud Product Support to carry out with the enablement of the following artifacts:
- Total Objective Management (should be enabled both in Source and Target);
- TGM Version 10 UI (should be enabled both in source and target);
Also, in Target instance, go through Instance Synchronization Company Permissions -> Edit Objects -> and check "Goals":
Note to support: check out the internal memo.
Goals, Objectives, Instance Sync, sync, Instance Sync Wizard, Goal, Synchronize Company Configurations , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-IST , Instance Sync Tool , Problem