After creating a New Planning Proposal you try to change the Source of Supply for the Proposal ID SSS (SSS represents the Proposal ID), system only displays the Released Planning Model as the available Source of Supply although there is a valid List Price available for the Product as a Source of Supply.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Supply Planning work center.
- Go to the Products view, search and select Product ID PXP (PXP represents the Product ID).
- Choose the Open button. The Product Planning Details window opens.
- Go to Supply and Demand list, choose New Planning Proposal button.
- Enter quantity value and choose the Enter button.
- Now, select the Change Source of Supply button.
- You can see that the Change Source of Supply window does not show List Price there.
The List Price is not shown as the Source of Supply, because it is not valid before the date DD.MM.YYYY (DD.MM.YYYY represents the Date). Furthermore, you have maintained for the product PXP in the Product Master Data Minimum Receipt days of Supply as 'N' days (N represents number of days); because of which if you select a date, for example today, then the shipment should start from the supplier side on (Today minus N days) and as the list price is not valid on (Today minus N days), the system is not showing the List Price in the Source of Supply window.
The system is behaving as designed.
List Price, Source of Supply, New Planning Proposal , KBA , source of supply , new planning proposal , list price , AP-SOU-SOS , Source of Supply , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem