You have received an e-mail and ticket has been created in the system. However, attachment with the format .msg can not be opened
SAP Cloud for Customer
You have not selected the File Extension eml as default under 'Mime Type: message/rfc822’.
Request you to follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Go to the Implementation Projects view
- Select Open Activity List
- Search and Open the Activity ‘Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload’
- Search for ‘Mime Type: message/rfc822’
- Select the record and in the File Extension section, uncheck the default flag against msg
- Change the following entry: eml default = 'X'
- Save and Close
Ticket; E-mail; Attachment; noname.msg; Service; E-mail Attachment; C4C; , KBA , ticket , attachment , rfc822 , msg , outlook , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , Problem