You have created an External Site in LMS (System Admin -> Admin Management -> Sites)
When a new user tries to register to the Site via -> Are you a new user? Click here to register, they receive the error -
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
The registration system is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- New External User registers for a Site.
- After completing the registration form and clicking Submit the following error is thrown. 'The registration system is currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later'.
This issue can be caused by a mismatch in settings between LMS and Bixz.
- Make sure that fields which are configured to be mandatory in LMS and BIzx should match exactly. Please ensure that the fields are mandatory on self-registration form from LMS side also.
- The country code setup in LMS must match the Bizx setup.
- Approval Process enabled for User-Created Accounts when integrated external users is enabled.
- Check and ensure that mandatory fields fully match between LMS and Bixz.
- In the case of country codes the 3-letter country code setup in the LMS must match the 3-letter country code in the BizX setup to avoid an error when creating a new account via the LMS self-register site.
- Disable Approval Process on User-created account screen as only registration codes are currenlty supported with integrated external users.
External user, Register, External Site, Registration error, External learner, unable to register, register External User, country ID, address information, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem