When attempting to save a Pack Delivery transaction in Outbound Delivery, error message appears: Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031; report an incident.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search All Outbound Deliveries by Selection and find Delivery ID ABC (ABC refers to the exact Outbound Delivery ID).
- Select this line and click Packing.
- Choose the button Insert Packages and select the option Insert Top Packages.
- Select the Logistics Unit ID.
- Choose the button Pack into Package.
- Change the Product Quantity and then select Save button.
You receive an error message Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031; Report an incident.
If the Packing into Logistics Units is not scoped in the Business Configuration, then the system will show this error message.
Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select the Implementation Projects View.
- Select the button Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to the option Questions.
- Find Scoping Element: Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics -> Tracking Tracing and Identification -> Handling of Logistics Units.
- Scope the question Do you want to pack into logistics units creating package IDs based on outbound deliveries?
Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031, Technical error APILU_MESSAGES 031; Report an incident, Packing scenario. , KBA , technical error apilu_messages 031; , packing scenario in outbound delivery , apilu_messages 031;report an incident. , technical error apilu_messages 031 , apilu_messages 031; report an incident , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem