Who created a user in LMS and when was it created?
LMS all versions
This information can be found by running the standard report: User Summary Data Audit Report (CSV) in the instance for the specific user. This can be done with these steps:
Go to LMS Admin
- Navigate to Reports and search for "User Summary Data Audit Report"
- Select the report
- Indicate the user ID(s) for which the information is required in the "User" filter
- Click "Save report" or "Schedule report" in order to view the result depending on your preferred method
- In the report, search for the "Insert" in the coulmn "Action" (there shoudl be only one in the report
- The "Last Updated User" shows the adminsitrator ID that has created the user and the "Last update Timestamp" shows the time the user was created
origin, creation, admin, creator, created, learner , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To