This article explains how to add a new category page and link it to the Featured Jobs component.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
To add a new Category Page and link it the Featured Jobs component of a page, use the following steps:
- Access the Career Site Builder and expand the option Pages;
- Click on Category;
- Add button to add a new category page;
- Define the category page’s name;
- For the new created category page, click on the pencil symbol to edit the category page;
- In the Component Layout tab you can define how the page should be. In addition, to define the rules click on Rule Editor tab;
- Edit or create a new rule;
- Define the rule;
- Test the rule with the Search button. The results will be shown conforms the defined rule.
After create the category page, you can link it to the Featured Jobs component. You can use the following steps to add the new category page to Featured Jobs:
- Expand the option Pages;
- Click on Home;
- Click on en_US > Main Brand > Home
- Click under the Featured Jobs component;
- Click on Menu tab;
- Click on the Add button;
- Fill the Title
- Fill the Text (can be equal to Title)
- Select the new created category page and click on OK Button;
- Press the Publish button.
Make sure to wait a few minutes to have the jobs appearing in the category page.
Note: If you would like to add more details to the Featured Jobs component, you can refer to all options in Recruiting Administration Guide.
- 2240751 - Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
Category Pages, Add New Category Pages, Featured Jobs, Career Site Builder, CSB, Rules, Component, Recruiting Marketing, RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To