Accrual rule posting amount with 10 decimal places even though the amount is with 15 decimal places.
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- The accrual rule is fetching amount from lookup table
- The value has 15 decimal places(1.333333333333333)
- The Accrual calendars are run
- But the amount posted is only 10 decimal places (1.3333333333)
- If we manually enter the value, it is saving value with15 decimal places
This is expected behaviour.
- Internally(back end code) the calculation is always done with 10 decimal places.
- If you enter it manually on the MDF UI, it gets saved directly. If you post it via calculation (Rule, etc.), it will only be saved with 10 decimal places.
- This behaviour cannot be influenced.
10 Decmial Precision Accrual Lookup Amount , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem