- Using the CRM Web UI with Firefox or Google Chrome, the CRM Web UI document views are unresponsive.
- Cancel button does not work at all in the CRM Web UI.
- In change request management, position jumps to an unexpected location
- In incident document when working in assignment block located at the bottom of the screen (e.g SAP Collaboration AB...) cursor jumps to the top of screen (doing scroll up).
- Using MS Edge, documents get locked in SM12 after closing the browser
- Problems with web UI related to just one specific web browser
- Using browser different than Internet Explorer, Notes assignment block is not displayed correctly (appear as blank)
- Solution Manager 7.2
Chrome, Firefox, hang, CRM Web UI , SM_CRM, CRM_UI, WUI, focus, view, mouse, lost, screen, hung, jump, jumps, CRM_UI, SM_CRM , KBA , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.