- It is unclear which entries should be maintained in the table HTTP_WHITELIST.
- Runtime errors (short dumps) of type UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION / CX_HTTP_WHITELIST occur. The "Error analysis" section of the dump contains an error message, similar to the ones below:
URL Parameter <Unknown> does not exist in HTTP whitelist
URL parameter sap-theme does not exist in HTTP whitelist
- When using browser based applications (e.g. WebGUI, WebDynpro, BSP, Fiori etc.), an HTTP 500 error is displayed with the message "URL Parameter <Unknown> does not exist in HTTP whitelist (termination: RABAX_STATE)" or "URL parameter sap-theme does not exist in HTTP whitelist (termination: RABAX_STATE)".
Note - there are two solutions for HTTP allow* listing. Please read the SAP Note 2667053 for details.
1. The older solution is using the database table HTTP_WHITELIST - this is what the current KBA describes.
2. The more recent solution is the UCON Allowlist*, delivered with the SAP Note 2573569.
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION, CX_HTTP_WHITELIST, HTTP_WHITELIST, URL Parameter <Unknown> does not exist in HTTP whitelist, URL parameter sap-theme does not exist in HTTP whitelist , KBA , whitelist , url parameter
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.