- The interfaces file allows two ports: one SSL and the other without SSL.
- This configuration allows applications that are not SSL enabled to work by connecting to the non-SSL port.
- Is there a query to determine which spids are listening on a SSL port, and which connections are encrypted?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, login, ssl, port, network , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.