User not assigned to Sales Unit ABC (ABC represents the Sales Unit ID) is able to create documents for Sales Unit ABC.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We will use sales quotes as the example document for this case.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Sales Quotes view.
- Click on the New button.
- Fill in necessary data.
- On the Sales Unit field, click on the value help.
- See that all sales units are visible and selectable.
The value help for the Sales Unit field is not restricted. This is the same case for any document on the system.
The user will be able to select and save the document, but depending on the access restriction will not be able to edit or see it after save.
This is the SAP Cloud for Customer expected behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly to SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Sales Unit ; Create ; Sales Quote ; Opportunity ; Lead ; Access Restriction , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Product Enhancement