When mapping Pay component between RCM and EC, there are some fields that need to be mapped in order to have this integration working as expected.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Recruiting Management (RCM)
- When integrating pay component between RCM and EC, there are three fields that must be configured. EC expects three values when mapping the pay component (The Pay Component Code, Frequency and Monetary Currency).
- For Best resules, and best practices, a value for each Pay Component Field for each type of Pay Component should be mapped from RCM/ONB to Manage Pending Hires to be accepted by Employ
- Example mapping for RCM to EC:
<source refid="BaseSalary" entity-type="jobrequisition"/>
<target refid="payComponentRecurring.paycompvalue.EXP" />
<source refid="dep1" entity-type="application"/>
<source refid="dep2" entity-type="application"/>
2385754 - RCM - EC integration - Mapping Dependent Info, Work Permit, Emergency Contact, National ID ( Supported Entities)
2517019 - Frequency and currency field mapping for compensation pay components not working properly when hiring new candidate
frequency, currency, paycomponent, RCM to EC, Manage Pending Hires, SF EC, SFSF, SFRCM, SF INT EC>RCM, success factors , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem