You are triggering the synchronization between the employees and the Business Partners in an S/4HANA system with the solution documented in attached guide in note 2340095.
During the process you found one or more doubts or problems.
Proceed to the resolution section of this FAQ -Frequently Asked Questions- article for the answers of the following:
- Initial considerations when using Business Partner synchronization in S/4HANA OnPremise.
- How to configure the system for this new integration? And what about the former integration from HRALXSYNC (HRALX/PBPON flag from T77S0 view, etc.)
- Which are the recommendations to trigger the INITIAL synchronization?
- How to check SLG1 log for the synchronization between Employees and Business Partners in S/4HANA OnPremise?
- How to fill or change data for the Business Partner during the synchronization, which is outside the scope of delivered standard?
- How to replace an incorrect user assignment to Employee/BP after the synchronization was already executed?
- How can the automatic generation of role FLVN00 be avoided in S/4HANA synchronization, leaving only the creation of BUP003 role?
- Is there any synchronization triggered to BP Customer role?
- How can the employee BPs be maintained in BUP003 role without any connection to HCM?
- How to handle performance issues during the synchronization?
- Vendor was not generated properly by the S/4HANA Employee to BP synchronization
- CALL_FUNCTION_REMOTE_ERROR dump received from BP synchronization
- Messages "HCM001 identification Category Type is missing" and "HCM001 Address Type is missing" appear in SLG1 log
- Message R1000 "Error_Time Dependency_Addresses ADVW_VALIDITY_ERROR" appears in SLG1 log
- Message R1279 "Business partner category 1 is not allowed for BP role ******" appears in SLG1 log
- Message R11119 "Business partner GUID is blank" appears in SLG1 log
- Message R11245 "Error for validity periods of address usages" appears in SLG1 log
- Message /SHCM/EMPLOYEE_BL107 "Vendor-BP *** of Vendor *** is not in Person Category" appears in SLG1 log
- Message /SHCM/EMPLOYEE_BL100 "Employee ***: Two different CP linked to the same employee(P-CP,CP-BP)" appears in SLG1 log
- How to configure the system to maintain the same number between the Business partner and the employee.
- Message CVI_MAPPING043 "Vendor & already exists" appears in SLG1 log.
- SAPSQL_DATA_LOSS Runtime Error dump received from BP synchronization.
- Message /SHCM/EMPLOYEE_BL073 "Employee &1 : There is no valid CP-P relationship maintained." appears in SLG1 log.
- Message AM653 "Postal code & must have the length &" appears in SLG1 log.
- Message R11401 "Enter a value for field Last name of business partner (person)" appears in SLG1 log.
- Message R1286 "Business Partner XXXXXXXX already exists".
- Message /SHCM/EMPLOYEE_BL074 "Employee XXXXXXXX :Infotype 0001 is not available or has incorrect data on YYYYMMDD".
- Message AM049 "Person could not be deleted as it is still used".
- Data from the business user associated to the employee has been removed from table view USER_ADDR.
- Issues with BP number related to employees sent via ALE iDocs from another system
- Creating employees via LSMW does not trigger synchronization so the Business Partner will not be created.
- Message R1137 "'Valid-From' date may not be greater than 'Valid-To' date" appears in SLG1 log
- Message R1477 "Number XXXXXXXX is already assigned to partner XXXXXXXXXX for ID type HCM001"
- Message R1212 "Grouping XXX does not exist"
- Several PERNRs are connected to the same CP. One PERNR is inactive while other is still active. However, the role BUP003 shows "Expired".
- Huge number of change pointers are generated in table CDPOS due to synchronization.
- Message HRALX00_ORG301 "HR integration is not active".
For additional FAQ information, you can also refer to note 2409229.
S/4HANA OnPremise edition
Integration from the Employee to the Business Partner
SHCM_EE_INTEGRATION BUPA_SYNC /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_EMPL_SINGLE /SHCM/RH_SYNC_BUPA_FROM_EMPL, USER_ADDR, iDoc, ALE, LSMW, CDPOS, CDHDR , KBA , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.