- The field "Base Object is missing from Dynamic Roles in Manage Organization, Pay and Job Structures.
- This field is used to determine if the Dynamic Role is to be used for Job Information or Position changes and is required to successfully use Dynamic Roles for Position Changes:
- 2337281 - Dynamic Role as Approver in Position Workflow
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
dynamic role, base object, position dynamic role, missing, missing field, <hris-element id="dynamicRole">, baseObjectType, <hris-field max-length="128" id="baseObjectType" visibility="both"> , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.