Cannot search "Give a badge to..." action in Action Search or Manage Action Search.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile (EP) - All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Platform (PLT) - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Instance;
- Go to Action Search Tool and try to search "Give a badge to...";
- It does not show up;
- Go to Manage Action Search;
- Try to search "Give a badge to..." action;
- It does not show up.
The "Public Profile" is not enabled in provisioning.
If you are working with a Implementation Partner, kindly ask them to select the box "Enable Public Profile" in Provisioning.
If you are no longer working with a Implementation Partner, please open an incident to the Cloud Product Support (LOD-SF-EP) and kindly ask the Support Consultant to enable it in Provisioning.
Note: Don't forget to share the right Company ID with the Support Consultant.
Step to enable the Public Profile:
- Open the Provisioning;
- Click in Company Settings;
- Search "Enable Public Profile";
- Select the box;
- Save the changes.
2818604 - How to give a badge - SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
"Give a badge to...", Action Search, Badges, Public Profile, SuccessFactors, Employee, Profile, Badge, Action, Enable, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem